It gets hot in the foundry. You need to be able to stand the heat. But if you can, you won’t want to be without it. These are more than just words. Ask our plant managers. Ask all Dueker employees. Even those who have never set foot in the foundry. This is precisely what makes us all one big family. The Dueker family. If you want to be part of it – you’ve come to the right place.
It goes without saying that we owe our success to our employees. It is their performance, their commitment, their diligence – in all departments, at all levels – that make Dueker, Dueker. That is precisely why we show our support with a multitude of in-house amenities. We offer training to give young people in our region a professional future. And we make sure that they get ahead by launching qualification programmes – for our managers and their employees. Because this moves all of us forward together.
An apprenticeship at Dueker? What does that involve? We offer a choice of nine vocational fields. You would be hard-pushed to find more variety than that. In addition to excellent practical and in-house training carried out by highly qualified instructors, apprenticeships also include lessons in the plant, specialised courses (sometimes with external partners) as well as extensive exam preparation. Not to mention the long-term prospects after being taken on.
- Industrial mechanic, specialisation: industrial engineering
- Electronics technician, specialisation: industrial engineering
- Foundry mechanic, specialisation: hand mould casting (Laufach only)
- Foundry mechanic, specialisation: machine mould casting (Karlstadt only)
- Technical pattern builder, specialisation: foundry pattern construction
- Technical product designer, specialisation: machine and plant engineering (Laufach only)
- IT specialist, specialisation: system integration (Karlstadt only)
- Industrial business manager (Karlstadt only)
- Dual course of study in mechanical engineering (Bachelor’s degree) (Laufach only)
If you want to, you can. We strongly encourage students from general education schools to take part in a trial internship. In both commercial and industrial/technical professions. First come, first served – as long as there are free spaces. Just give us a call.
We also offer internships for students from technical colleges and universities. We are particularly interested in those studying engineering, mechanical engineering, foundry technology, industrial engineering or business administration. We try to assign students to ongoing projects depending on their level of knowledge.
Here you will find the current vacancies at our locations in Laufach and Karlstadt.
Please send your application to the following address:
Mr Lutz Werner
Phone. +49 6093 87-117
Fax. +49 6093 87-8553